of the articles of the national legislation with the articles and standards of the international instruments for the protection of human rights
Striking out applications
- The Court may at any stage of the proceedings decide to strike an application out of its list of cases where the circumstances lead to the conclusion that
- the applicant does not intend to pursue his application; or
- the matter has been resolved; or
- for any other reason established by the Court, it is no longer justified to continue the examination of the application. However, the Court shall continue the examination of the application if respect for human rights as defined in the Convention and the Protocols thereto so requires.
- The Court may decide to restore an application to its list of cases if it considers that the circumstances justify such a course.
Articles of law of the national legislation to which the article of the convention applies
- Constitution of the Republic of North Macedonia