of the articles of the national legislation with the articles and standards of the international instruments for the protection of human rights
Binding force and execution of judgments
- The High Contracting Parties undertake to abide by the final judgment of the Court in any case to which they are parties.
- The final judgment of the Court shall be transmitted to the Committee of Ministers, which shall supervise its execution.
- If the Committee of Ministers considers that the supervision of the execution of a final judgment is hindered by a problem of interpretation of the judgment, it may refer the matter to the Court for a ruling on the question of interpretation. A referral decision shall require a majority vote of two-thirds of the representatives entitled to sit on the committee.
- If the Committee of Ministers considers that a High Contracting Party refuses to abide by a final judgment in a case to which it is a party, it may, after serving formal notice on that Party and by decision adopted by a majority vote of two-thirds of the representatives entitled to sit on the committee, refer to the Court the question whether that Party has failed to fulfil its obligation under paragraph1.
- If the Court finds a violation of paragraph 1, it shall refer the case to the Committee of Ministers for consideration of the measures to be taken. If the Court finds no violation of paragraph1, it shall refer the case to the Committee of Ministers, which shall close its examination of the case.
Articles of law of the national legislation to which the article of the convention applies
- Constitution of the Republic of North Macedonia